Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Ryo (May 21, 24, & 26, 2011)

I wanna machoness (May 21, 12PM)
Oh honey~ (May 24, 12PM)
My dinner (May 26, 6PM)
I'm home Johnny (2AM)



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wanna machoness

I did two [workout] programs at once (´Д` )

My entire body is trembling ( ;´Д`)

Tomorrow my muscles are going to be sore for sure.

Lookit!

This is my machoness (*´_⊃`)



Yes..

I would like to have a perfect body like SID's Aki too. (・ω・)

Alright.

Starting from today I'm going to keep a muscle diary(●´∀`)




Everyday my training will be heavy

so let's watch my muscles as they get bigger and bulgier in

"THE Muscle Diaries"

Npo.

Ryo.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh honey~

Yesterday I met up with a friend I hadn't seen in 10 years ヽ(*´∀`*)ノ

Yess a reunion.




He's also a guitarist (*´・ω・)

I told/taught him some band stuff.

Speaking of which, we were in a band together in the past.

We talked a lot to make up those 10 blank years.



From here on out, too, I'll support you so do your best(●´∀`)ノ



Well then, I'll work hard at tomorrow's rehearsal too.

Ryo.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My dinner

The best flavor is Cheese after all ('-'*)♪




Yeees.

Deliciousness.

Ryo.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm home Johnny

I just got homee (○´・д・)ノ


Right now my feeling is




I'd like to


wiggle this back and forth.


With this kind of feeling.

I'm going to sleep.


Ryo.

No comments:

Post a Comment