Thursday, October 20, 2011

Shuu (October 1, 2011)

My body thinks it's 2AM. (October 1, 10PM)



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My body thinks it's 2AM.

Good evening.

Today I went on an outing for a long time.


A little while ago I was conversing with a kouhai about how we wanted to have a BBQ

was where it started from.

The situation of the first time was, since I was the older one

it was survival time.

First off, solidify your encampment.


Then, start a fire and WAIT until the charcoal turns white. (T/N: WAIT was in English.)

Put the meat and/or vegetables on the FIRE at a good time. (T/N: FIRE was in English.)


Even though we did it quickly in the morning and left before the evening,

It was quite a meaningful and satisfying time.

I was refreshed.

Everyone was good* and I had enjoyed a relaxing feast with them.

The very last was sweets☆

Why, we roasted Country Ma'am* and marshmallows and ate them! Haha

It was on TV the other day, so we thought to give it a try.


Somehow like this, this became the viewpoint of my first BBQ;

it was relaxing, and I really enjoyed it.

Next time I thought it'd be nice to have some alcohol too, drinking it leisurely...

And then, lately I've started drinking vinegar

And I received some great information!

Pomegranate vinegar, which I always mixed with soda water,

will taste like yogurt if it's mixed with soy milk, and it sounds delicious!

Maybe I should try it tomorrow.

Yeah-----There are a lot reliable kouhais

Thank you everyone.



Well then, this is the last...

The next picture

Let's give this a try!*




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Literally, this was "they were good kids." Since they're his kouhais (juniors), he refers to them as kids.
*Cookies.
*The picture was of this.

1 comment:

  1. I think by 'vinegar' he means 'white wine', sometimes they call it vinegar, especially if it's sharp and dry

    ReplyDelete