Saturday, October 29, 2011

Shuu (October 11, & 12, 2011)

Good afternoon! And officially, happy Halloween!

This is it for Shuu, I'm finally caught up!! /hooray!! As of right now, both Shuu and Nii are caught up in all the entries. If it hasn't been translated and you would like to see it translated, please head on over to GRGM on Tumblr and make a request.

Now to start on Ryo and Satoshi... ; n ;

Smell of the toilet. (October 11, 11AM)
One-man triathlon. (2 PM)
Want. (October 12, 1AM)


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smell of the toilet.

I was driving in my baby (ie. car) on the way to the gym.

Since it's been quite some time since I bought it, it's severely rusted.


I wonder if it's about time I got a new car~.


Right now the smell of orange osmanthus is nice.


It's already this season again, huh.


Without even noticing it's already October.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One-man triathlon.



I'm on the way home from the gym.


Today the encounters with that person have, thankfully, ended. Haha


Let's see...After I eat lunch, what shall I do next?


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Want.



Well, I just finished my shower


かたつむり So I'm going to pack and get ready to sleep.


Ah--


I want to eat ramen

I want to eat yakiniku

I want to eat pizza

I want to eat unagi don

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question of the day: Now that we've seen the members' new photo for Sadist13, doesn't all this working out at the gym start to make sense? (=´∇`=) Or it could be that I'm reading into it too much? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment