Friday, December 2, 2011

Ryo (November 22, 2011)

LEGO (November 22, 10PM)

Not that interesting on Ryo's end in the last few posts...He hasn't been posting as much, either. While before this (right after he went blonde), his hair started growing out really quickly so he was sad he became a pudding head (the term used for hair that's blonde and the roots start growing out--looks like purin).
Anyways...without further ado...(OH! Vote!)



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LEGO

I made an iphone stand out of the LEGOs I bought(・ω・)


The stuff I write about in my blog doesn't change, does it.

I wrote about [making] my keyboard as well.

Ta-da(*´_⊃`)




I even put a person on it.





And I wrote my name on him.





It's finished(・ω・)








Last of all, I gave him a pose(・ω・)




That's all.

Ryo.


No comments:

Post a Comment