Sunday, October 23, 2011

Satoshi (October 23, & 24, 2011)

I'm going to kill this boy's internet with my bare hands, because posting this often should be illegal. Anyways, I've translated all of Satoshi's blog entries since their comeback, except for the one about the V-ROCK FESTIVAL set list. I think that one's self-explanatory.

Just wondering, if you're alive out there, please leave any sort of comment? *U* Either on Tumblr or here, I'd like to hear you guys. It's like I'm translating for nobody at this point. T___T Lonely...and keeping up with Satoshi's hard...

Anyways, here we go. Comments are loved~ I don't bite, I swear!!

Birthday on the 13th (October 23, 5PM)
A mysterious package from the office (5PM)
It's this big?? (7PM)
Please (10PM)
The strategy was to be secretive (October 24, 1AM)



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Birthday on the 13th

Because we didn't celebrate my birthday last Sunday

as that day was dedicated to photoshoots
At the LIQUIDROOM
Where ROTTENGRAFFTY and GOOD4NOTHING
were having their two-man Live that I went to go see
All the members celebrated my birthday アップ

Even though it was a Live's MC they filled me with such deep emotion!






And the next day
they held a birthday party for me in Tokyo! (T/N: I think all the members might still be living in Chiba, so having a party in the metropolitan area is pretty cool.)


It was led by coldrain's bassist RYO
44MAGNUM's vocalist Stevie
and the members of
Fear from the Hate
Remembering Sensation
and OZ
That's a lot of band members involved!

I'm so happy!!


Thank you everyone~!!!!!!!! アップ



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A mysterious package from the office

Here I'll expose the surprise birthday presents that came with a punch!
This is what was in the box...









Nuoooooooo!!!!!!
It's my loved "Yakisoba Bento" assortment!




Moreover, I didn't know they had this many kinds!!
THX!!

It's supposedly limited to Hokkaido
Convenience stores across the country, please stock them
I'm counting on you.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's this big??

In continuation from the previous blog
This is the part two of the "presents with a punch"











Bam!
It's a cockatiel doll!

More importantly, it was handmade, handmade!!
It's amazing, in a word...
But how shall I show you its size...














It's like this!!
I used a PS3 controller as size comparison (haha)
But everyone should be able to see how big it is now. (T/N: For those of you without a PS3 controller, it's about 6in. across. That means this baby is HUGE.)

Fukutarou really loves this doll too
He sits on its head and sings a little

Next time he does that I wonder if I should up a picture of it!
Look forward to it!! THX!!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please

V-ROCK has ended
Thank you everyone for holding out for so long!!
From here out it's about 16 hours
since we've been here at the Saitama Super Arena, huh.

Truly giving your best





Just now




This guy called vistlip's guitar Umi
jacked my ipad and tweeted

lynch.'s vocalist Haa-chan
too, tweeted some

on the day of the fest, I locked my iPad.
I learned.







Ah~ The next 5 hours will be tough too
Please Zuoriku*


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The strategy was to be secretive

And so, like this
I know it's not a loud announcement
but my boring blog was renewed (haha)

I wonder if it's done on the mobile yet??
Anyways, from the PC you can see that my blog is newww.






Fukutarou and I
We created a rather entertaining scene for you guys
Fukutarou has a deadly feeling to him, doesn't he.






The person who made this graphic
is a designer I introduced on this blog before
It was drawn by『DOCAN!』's Kouta-kun!!

A little earlier, Kouta-kun and I, the two of us
were discussing together when I wrote this blog entry↓↓
http://ameblo.jp/grgm-satoshi/entry-11011634892.html

And the result of that was this blog's design






Thank you Kouta-kun for the cool design!!
I really, really like it!!

If anyone has any thoughts, please send them to Kouta-kun, okay!!
http://profile.ameba.jp/dxoxcxaxn/


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Apparently some song by Vocaloids Rin and Ren.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a cool Fukutarou doll. And LOL at Satoshi locking his iPad. xD

    Thank you for the translations~~!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Fukutarou hand made doll ; 3 ; sooo cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so muuuuuch! :D
    But you know your tumblr isn't working riiiight?

    Man Satoshi is such a cutie dumbass :D
    from all the members it feels like I'm most like him, cuz I'm an idiot 8D
    way to go Satoshiii!

    I should add I'd love to be in Japan and go to the 13 days non stop tour.... I mean seriously.
    Nanakonomidori

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read! I'm alive! For some people I guess it's just strange to comment, since they know the actual writer (the artist) isn't going to read it.

    Unlike Nicole though, I read Shuu's mostly, because I feel I have a lot in common with him XD. I also read Ryo's, but rarely Satoshi's.

    And yeah, I too found out your tumblr doesn't work. I can much more often be found on that, than on blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, but I mean I have the most in common with Satoshi, but ShuU...<3
    I mean I Love reading His posts and I mean
    If You know what I mean...
    ShuU hehehe

    ReplyDelete