Tuesday, October 25, 2011

General Updates!

I've moved around a few things in order to organize a couple things here.
First of all, the URL for GRGM on Tumblr has been changed from

grgmblog.tumblr.com
to
grgm-blog.tumblr.com

so please make note of the new dash (-), and change your bookmarks accordingly. If you followed the account on tumblr already, I do not think it will make a difference.
Just in case, though, I have already created a page on the old URL that will direct you to the new (correct) one. Sorry about any confusion that may have caused...

Second,

I've added Discus to both the Blogger and Tumblr accounts, so now you can leave direct comments easily~! It's hard to comment on Tumblr....and comments on Blogger aren't reply-able. However, there's something going on with the old comments, where only people on mobile can see it...

Super lame. I'll see if I can at least coordinate it so both mobile and PC users can see the same thing. While I play around with that, though, here are the comments from Satoshi's entry post (Oct. 23/24).

click to make big 8D

No comments:

Post a Comment