Thursday, October 27, 2011

Shuu (October 24, & 26, 2011)

I've come to notice that Shuu wakes up really early! How healthy of him~ :) Satoshi, on the other hand, doesn't report any signs of life until 3PM each day (he doesn't sleep until 4-5AM)...

Good morning. (October 24, 1PM)
Pink man. (October 26, 8AM)
like it. (2PM)



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good morning.

It's been a while since I've blogged from my PC

I'm writing because I had a little spare time, but I've kind of forgotten how to do this. haha

Yeah; however my muscles have been hurting for a while now.

Lately I've gone to the gym and my muscles are quite sore

But the number one place for me to exercise, have fun, and free myself is at LIVES.

I mean, we so casually got to our first Super Arena.

I'm glad.

Since yesterday we've had rehearsal, photo shoots, and the website renewal, but

Were you surprised by the 13 days??

I was shocked too!! haha

Yes, well it seems like we'll be able to goof around for a long time.

Yesterday nearly all the bands we talked to

were surpised. Hahaha

『Girugamesh is full of fools, aren't they!』they said.

And also, it was announced the LIVE at Ichikawa that was filmed almost a year ago will also be released.

Because further details will be coming

Please look forward to it.


Speaking of which, what do you think of the new picture?

It's really cool right??


Also, I've casually entered the world of twitter. haha

I think I'll go toward it and study it bit by bit.


At my own pace.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pink man.

Good morning.

Yesterday I pretty much laid down and woke up pretty early.

Yesterday I had an unexplainable headache, but

It appears that I should be fine.

However, it's really cold.

Is it because of the climate?

From now on workers and students alike will start to dress more warmly.

Because I haven't organized my winter clothes yet

For now I think I'll just have to make do with my warm heart.

My cell phone was also fixed so I'll take pictures like snap! Snap!

That's how it shall be.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
like it. (T/N: In English.)

I've discovered some cool music recently.


I'll buy it on iTunes soon.


I've been repeating it all day.


They are not a Japanese band, so


I don't know where or on what scale their lives are held at.


But they're super cool.


I don't want to tell anyone about this band, is what I thought on the first day I knew about them.


Do you know what I mean?



Ah~ I want to drink some coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment