Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Shuu (October 9, 2011)

Good afternoon, all! This one took just a bit longer since it was so long...I'm tired already! Right in time for Halloween (for those who celebrate it), here's a "horror story" entry from Shuu. To be honest it wasn't really a scary story, it was more like an awkward encounter. See for yourself, let me know what you thought of his story!

A true horror story. (October 9, 11PM)


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A true horror story.

The prologue will be a little lighter.

I, Girugamesh's Shuu,

right now, have been going to the gym to tone my muscles, right?

The story I'm going to tell you right now, is a true story from that gym.


For those who are weak of heart, please do not read further.

And, any complaints that you may have will not be accepted. Thank you for your cooperation.



Ready?


Shall I tell it now?

























I'd often pass by when I went to the gym


This was at the start of October.


That day the weather was clear autumnal weather: common weather for autumn, where you could feel and smell the light breeze.


When I took a step out of the house


there was a good feeling, even though I had woken up with a weird feeling in my gut


I didn't think much of it, but thinking back on it now, that "thing" was probably the harbringer of it all.




As always I pass by the reception desk lightly as I say hello,


and walk toward the locker room.


I change into my gym clothes as I think to myself,


"Well, which muscle should I train today ドキドキ "


And just as always, with my Girugamesh TOUR towel and a Healthya drink* in hand


I go toward the training room.


Looking around, nothing is out of place, everything is as it should be.


As soon as I enter, I relax and


begin my warm-up exercises.


Aside from feeling like I was being given a nasty look from somewhere, I continued with my


intense training.


Here, I'm surrounded by the unique smell and machinery of a gym


on the Muscle Jungle, where


I use various pieces of equipment


so I can work out different muscles.


After working up a small sweat (it had been about 40 minutes)


Because gym trainers come in and out often,


A trainer's voice comes toward me and says,


"Hello! Are you familiar with our gym!?"


"Let's have a form check!"




This spectacle is very normal


In order to have the most efficient muscle training


they check the form and fix it while telling us about the adjustment.


But, the strange thing I felt in the air


was from the voice of this trainer-san.


When I first saw his face, I thought "so he's this kind of person," but


there was something off about


the way he spoke and the way he moved...


Well, up until this point I was working hard to improve my form and listen carefully to the teaching and didn't really notice


but I did feel uneasy...



He was a bald man who was probably around the same age as me,


with height about the same as me, and muscles wrapped tightly around his body like armor.


I became more and more curious about him as he lectured on.


Trainers always only give the basics, so the lectures are usually short,


But this one was long.


Has my form been wrong this entire time?


No, that's not it.


Since I studied it very closely on Youtube and such.


In order to be able to do a body touch


I was doing chest muscle training when he said


"Are you feeling the burn here~!?"


SO, while my chest was being thrown around I cheerfully continued the conversation. He says,


"Alright! The pain means it's working!"


And so I respond


"Great~ ドキドキ"


as my reply...







So, why was there a guy who was like me and knew a lot about training


beside me the entire time.






Everyone must already know by now.







I had the same encounter today too, actually, and I received an intense lecture.


Ahh--It was seriously scary.


He is very kind and polite, but



now I can't train in peace every day anymore.


-------
*Healthya drinks

Question of the day: What do you think--was his story even scary? Or was it one of those "you had to be there" kind of stories? (Do you have a scarier story to tell? (;゜д゜))

No comments:

Post a Comment