Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Nii (September 2, 2011)

Long time no see, everyone. College is killing me!!! I'm not exaggerating, I swear. But since the website is down and none of the members are tweeting or blogging for the next few days, I figure I'd take this opportunity to get as caught up as I can. So in my quest for catching up, here's a long entry from Nii~

Enjoy! And leave comments? <3

Makuhari (September 2, 6PM)


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Makuhari

Good evening うま







Today I finally went to the "COSTCO" which I was always interested in !マーク(シンプルw)






I saw "COSTCO" on a introducing program on TV (T/N: TV shows where they introduce food, travel spots, stores, etc.)






It really piqued my interest





Even from before I left to go I was already trembling with excitement 音符





And so I went toward my destination





First off I became a member and got a member card in my hands キラ



With this card, it seems like you can take one friend who doesn't have a card





with you into "COSTCO" 2人





And inside it was so big and there were so many things I was surprised びっくり














Yeah~ It's awesome!





Because there are various products, just looking at them is really fun 笑顔



Somehow it looks livable へぇ





The second floor is mainly for daily necessities





And the first floor is mainly for food, so





There were mountains of delicious looking food





The temptation was too great あーあ





The food from the meat department was particularly delicious ステーキ一切れ





From the snack department I bought "Economy size Crunchy Plum"



Cuz I love umeboshi きらーん





After checking out I had a hot dog and clam chowder for lunch ほっとどっく







Delicious ! Thank you very much for the food 音符





COSTCO left me very satisfied 顔








No comments:

Post a Comment